NordFX offers all its customers access to an innovative autotrading service “Signals” from the developer of MT4 and MT5 platforms – MetaQuotes Software Corp.
The service is directly integrated into MT4 and MT5 platforms, allows traders to connect to thousands of trading signals providers all over the world and copy preferred signals in their accounts automatically. Any trader can also become a signals provider and make an extra income.
Advantages of the “Signals” service:
- simple and easy subscription to signals;
- special protection of subscribers from wrong calculations of trading lot sizes and excessive deposit load;
- complete transparency of trading history;
- a high level of security both for traders and signals providers;
- no third-party access to accounts and balances held by traders and providers – even the investor password isn’t requested for subscription;
- signal subscription can be for a fee or free of charge. The standard subscription term is 1 month. In case of paid subscription, a small fixed fee is charged;
- no increased spreads or commissions.
It takes just a few clicks to select the most suitable provider, view his trading strategy and performance and subscribe to his signals right in your trading terminal.
- 1. To have a trading account or a demo account in NordFX.* If you aren’t a NordFX client, please open a trading account or a demo account to use the service.
- 3. To register (open an account) on the MQL5.com website to create an MQL5.community account.
- 4. To go to “Tools” – “Options” in MT4 or MT5, select “Community” and enter the login and password for your MQL5.com account.
- 5. To go to the “Terminal” panel, open the “Signals” tab, choose a signal of interest and subscribe to it.
You can subscribe to signals via MQL5.community as well. Take these steps:
- 1. Log in to your MQL5 account on MQL5.com.
- 2. Select a suitable signal from the signals list and click “Subscribe”.
- 3. Indicate the duration of subscription (a week or a month) and its start date.
- 4. Then enter NordFX and your login (your trading account number) to which trades will be copied.
The signals providers rankings can be viewed in the trading terminal or on the MQL5.community website.
To become a signals provider, one needs to register as a Seller on the MQL5.community site.
There is a one-month qualification and monitoring period for all paid signals when they are checked for conformance to a number of requirements. If a trader offers signals free of charge, they don’t undergo a qualification period.
* One trading account can be subscribed to one signal only.